386 Park Avenue South, 18th Floor
New York, NY 10016
For more information, general inquiries, and partnership opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development & Operations, Associate
We are seeking a Business Development & Operations, Associate to work across the multiple GCP initiatives, reporting to the Managing Director of Good Capital Project. This position will provide operational support to fundraising and partnership-building efforts of Good Capital Project.
Candidates should have experience in client services and operations management in banks, asset management firms, investment advisors, financial service providers, or impact investing firms.
Candidates should have interest in the fast-evolving field of impact investing and be curious about the potential for market-driven impact across all sectors of social and environmental change. Strong candidates will have an existing understanding of the landscape of asset owners, asset managers, intermediaries, and philanthropies that are building the social capital markets.
- Market intelligence - research trends and organizations to identify and develop client and partner prospect pipeline for GCP’s multiple initiatives.
- On-boarding new relationships and post-sales servicing.
- Track client feedback for future potential.
- Systems management - project management, database management, CRM, ticketing platforms.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for improvements to current processes and designing improved workflows.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-5 years’ experience in client account management or client servicing, preferably in the financial services industry
- Interest in social impact and impact investing
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Results-oriented, attention to detail, and good time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Salesforce is a plus
This is a full-time, salaried role with benefits based in New York City. Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.